Call for Short Papers
Please submit your CQA short papers (4 pages not including references)!
We welcome work-in-progress!
We are interested in all aspects of chart question answering, including but not limited to:
- Machine Graphical Perception Research
- Automatic Visualization Parsing
- Human-inspired Computational Visualization Perception
- Machine-guided Visualization Design
- Semantic Reasoning for Visualizations
Submission via CMT: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CQAW2021
Please use the CVPR LaTeX/Word Templates. However, accepted papers will not appear in the CVPR proceedings.
Best paper award $500, Best poster award $500.
The following PC members are confirmed:
Donglai Wei, Harvard University: Expert in VQA / Computer Vision
Hendrik Strobelt, MIT-IBM Watson AI Lab: Expert in eXplainable AI and Visualization
Funda Durupinar-Babur, University of Massachusetts Boston: Expert in Computer Graphics